The 2013 Colloquium will be hosted by the University of Waikato, and held at the Trinity Wharf Hotel, Tauranga, from Tuesday December 3 to Thursday December 5.
The annual Colloquium brings together the mathematical community of New Zealand while welcoming overseas visitors to join us.
Time will be dedicated to the discussion of all aspects of pure and applied mathematics and statistics. Talks will be given by internationally recognized leaders in the field and also by emerging researchers and postgraduate students.
- Assoc. Prof. Tom ter Elst, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Prof. Jörg Frauendiener, University of Otago, New Zealand.
- Prof. Graeme Hocking, Murdoch University, Australia.
- Prof. Rachel Kuske, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Prof. Said Sidki, University of Brasilia, Brazil.
- Prof. Matt Visser, Victoria University, New Zealand.
Registration is now open
For NZMS members:
- Student/retiree $160 (NZD) before 1 November, $185 (NZD) on or after 1 November
- Non-student $320 (NZD) before 1 November, $370 (NZD) on or after 1 November
- Student/retiree $185 (NZD)
- Non-student $370 (NZD)
(The above amounts include GST.)
The deadline for abstract submission is 13th November, 2013.
There will be a welcome function at the venue on Monday, 2nd December, from 6-9pm, with registration from 3pm.
The Colloquium Dinner is on Wednesday, 4th December at 7pm. The dinner will take place in the Trinity Rooms at the Trinity Wharf hotel (i.e. the conference venue). Dinner is included with your registration; extra tickets may be purchased for $60 on the registration form.
Department of Mathematics
University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105
Tel +64 7 838-4713
Web-related issues: Email John Shanks