The 2019 Colloquium will be hosted by Massey University at Palmerston North, Tuesday December 3 to Thursday December 5.
The annual Colloquium brings together the mathematical community of New Zealand while welcoming overseas visitors to join us.
Time will be dedicated to the discussion of all aspects of pure and applied mathematics and statistics. Talks will be given by internationally recognized leaders in the field and also by emerging researchers and postgraduate students.
- Lisa Clark, Victoria University of Wellington
- Steven Galbraith, University of Auckland
- Bronwyn Hajek, University of South Australia
- Pedram Hekmati (Butcher-Kalman lecturer), University of Auckland
- Jeanette McLeod (NZMS speaker), University of Canterbury
- David Simpson, Massey University
- Kerri Spooner, Auckland University of Technology