- 2017 Congress of the Pacific Rim Mathematical Association (PRIMA), 14-18 August 2017, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- 13th Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference, 29 November - 1 December 2017, University of Auckland, NZ.
- 22nd International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2017), 3-8 December 2017, Hobart, Australia.
- 52nd Annual NZ Mathematics Colloquium, 4-6 December 2017, University of Auckland, Auckland, NZ.
- Mathematics Education Day at the NZ Mathematics Colloquium 7 December 2017, University of Auckland, Auckland, NZ.
- 11th EAI International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools (ValueTools), 5-7 December 2017, Venice, Italy.
- 2018 NZMRI Summer Meeting - Algebra and Representation Theory, 7-13 January 2018, Tahuna Beach, Nelson, NZ.
- 2018 Australian and New Zealand Association of Mathematical Physics (ANZAMP) Meeting 30 January-1 February 2018, Takapuna Beach, Auckland, NZ.
- ANZIAM Conference 2018, 4-8 February 2018, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Conformal and Symplectic Geometry Conference - Common Threads and Global Aspects, 5-9 February 2018, University of Auckland, NZ.
- 2018 Annual Meeting of the Society for Mathematical Biology and the Japanese Society for Mathematical Biology, 8-12 July 2018, Sydney, Australia.
- Listing of Australasian conferences from the Australian Mathematical Society.
This list gives job (type “J”) and scholarship (type “S”) opportunities currently available in New Zealand.
Posting jobs and scholarships is free for academic and research institutions, please contact the Secretary for more information.
|11 Jun 2017||University of Auckland||J||Full-time permanent position at Lecturer level in Applied Mathematics within the Department of Mathematics at The University of Auckland. More details|
|5 Jun 2017||Victoria University||J||Lecturer in Mathematics (24-weeks fixed term) Candidates should have a PhD in mathematics and a strong research record in pure/applied mathematics. Some experience of undergraduate teaching is essential. More details|
|31 May 2017||Massey University (PN)||S||The Institute of Fundamental Sciences of Massey University, Palmerston North, invites applications for a PhD scholarship in the area of dynamical systems, supervised by Dr. David Simpson. More details|