- 2017 Congress of the Pacific Rim Mathematical Association (PRIMA), 14-18 August 2017, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- 13th Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference (EMAC2017), 29 November - 1 December 2017, University of Auckland, NZ.
- 22nd International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2017), 3-8 December 2017, Hobart, Australia.
- 52nd Annual NZ Mathematics Colloquium, 4-6 December 2017, University of Auckland, Auckland, NZ.
- Mathematics Education Day at the NZ Mathematics Colloquium 7 December 2017, University of Auckland, Auckland, NZ.
- 11th EAI International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools (ValueTools), 5-7 December 2017, Venice, Italy.
- 2018 NZMRI Summer Meeting - Algebra and Representation Theory, 7-13 January 2018, Tahuna Beach, Nelson, NZ.
- 2018 Australian and New Zealand Association of Mathematical Physics (ANZAMP) Meeting 30 January-1 February 2018, Takapuna Beach, Auckland, NZ.
- ANZIAM Conference 2018, 4-8 February 2018, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Conformal and Symplectic Geometry Conference - Common Threads and Global Aspects, 5-9 February 2018, University of Auckland, NZ.
- 2018 Annual Meeting of the Society for Mathematical Biology and the Japanese Society for Mathematical Biology, 8-12 July 2018, Sydney, Australia.
- 11th European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology (ECMTB 2018), 23-27 July 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Listing of Australasian conferences from the Australian Mathematical Society.
This list gives job (type “J”) and scholarship (type “S”) opportunities currently available in New Zealand.
Posting jobs and scholarships is free for academic and research institutions, please contact the Secretary for more information.
|11 Sep 2017||Victoria University||J||Lecturer in Mathematics The School of Mathematics and Statistics seeks to appoint an early-career academic in any field of mathematics. Candidates should have a PhD in mathematics and strong research record. More details|
|10 Sep 2017||University of Canterbury||J||Applications are invited for continuing positions at the level of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in the School of Mathematics and Statistics. Job ID: 4964 More details|