- 13th Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference (EMAC2017), 29 November - 1 December 2017, University of Auckland, NZ.
- 22nd International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2017), 3-8 December 2017, Hobart, Australia.
- 52nd Annual NZ Mathematics Colloquium, 5-7 December 2017, University of Auckland, Auckland, NZ.
- Teacher Day at the NZ Mathematics Colloquium 6 December 2017, University of Auckland, Auckland, NZ.
- 11th EAI International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools (ValueTools), 5-7 December 2017, Venice, Italy.
- 2018 NZMRI Summer Meeting - Algebra and Representation Theory, 7-13 January 2018, Tahuna Beach, Nelson, NZ.
- 2018 Australian and New Zealand Association of Mathematical Physics (ANZAMP) Meeting 30 January-1 February 2018, Takapuna Beach, Auckland, NZ.
- ANZIAM Conference 2018, 4-8 February 2018, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Conformal and Symplectic Geometry Conference- Common Threads and Global Aspects, 5-9 February 2018, University of Auckland, NZ.
- ANODE (Auckland Numerical Ordinary Differential Equations) 2018, 19-23 February 2018, Auckland, NZ.
- 2018 Annual Meeting of the Society for Mathematical Biology and the Japanese Society for Mathematical Biology, 8-12 July 2018, Sydney, Australia.
- 11th European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology (ECMTB 2018), 23-27 July 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Listing of Australasian conferences from the Australian Mathematical Society.
This list gives job (type “J”) and scholarship (type “S”) opportunities currently available in New Zealand.
Posting jobs and scholarships is free for academic and research institutions, please contact the Secretary for more information.
|12 Mar 2018||Massey University (PN)||S||PhD Scholarship in Mathematics. The research will be in the area of dynamical systems. Applicants should have or expect to receive a BSc(Hons) or MSc in mathematics. More details|
|28 Feb 2018||University of Auckland||S||Te Pūnaha Matatini is offering PhD Scholarships working on a wide variety of projects developing methods and tools for transforming complex data into knowledge for NZ's environment, economy, & society More details|
|15 Dec 2017||University of Auckland||S||Applications are invited for two fully-funded PhD studentships in the area of heteroclinic networks (Applied Dynamical Systems) with Claire Postlethwaite and Vivien Kirk More details|