2017 Annual General Meeting
5pm on Tuesday 5th of December, Lecture Theatre SLT1, Building 303, University of Auckland.
Apologies (please email the Secretary emily.harveyNZ@gmail.com)
2. Matters Arising
5. Appointment of auditors
7. Election of councillors
Bruce van Brunt (2nd term), Florian Beyer (1st term), Rua Murray (1st term).
- Rua Murray (nominated by Vivien Kirk, seconded by Astrid an Huef),
- Florian Beyer (nominated by Emily Harvey, seconded by Astrid an Huef),
- Kevin Broughan (nominated: Vivien Kirk, seconded: Sean Oughton)
Any further nominations can be submitted from the floor at the AGM.
8. Forthcoming colloquia
- 2018: Otago
- 2019: Massey Manawatu
- 2020/2021: Possible Joint AustMS/NZMS meeting (Victoria?)
- 2022/2023: Possible Joint AMS/NZMS meeting (Auckland?)
11. Update on the Forder, Aitken, and Maclaurin lecturers
12. General business