- The revised abstract submission deadline is November 18.
- Late registration is after November 18.
- (As the conference has now concluded the registration and abstract submission links have been removed.)
So that we can plan for catering the registration form will ask you if you plan to attend the:
- Conference Reception: Monday (Dec 2), 5pm to 7pm.
- Diversity Panel Discussion: Tuesday (Dec 3), 6pm to 7pm.
- Conference Dinner: Wednesday (Dec 4), from 7pm.
The conference dinner cost is included in the registration fee. In the non-Massey registration form only select "Conference Dinner Only" if you wish to purchase extra tickets (at $80 each).
All other events (reception, diversity panel discussion, etc) are also included in the registration fee and lunch will be provided.
The full programme with abstracts will be available online. If you would like a hard copy we require an additional $10 to be paid during registration.
Please indicate whether you intend to present a contributed talk and/or a poster. Titles and abstracts for talks and posters are to be submitted below.
While we encourage participants to present their results we limit contributions to a maximum of one contributed talk and one poster presentation per person.
Contributed talks will be 20 minutes, with 5 minutes for questions.
Aitken and ANZIAM Poster Prizes
If you wish to be considered for either prize, please indicate this on the registration form.
- The Aitken prize ($500) is awarded by the NZMS for the best contributed talk by a student at the Colloquium. Entrants must be enrolled (or have been enrolled) for a degree in mathematics at a university or other tertiary institution in New Zealand in 2019. The Aitken Prize honours the New Zealand-born mathematician A.C. Aitken. “How do I win the Aitken prize: what is looked for in student mathematics presentations?” appeared in the NZMS Newsletter 103 (August 2008), 27-28.
- The ANZIAM poster prize ($200) is awarded to the best poster by an early career researcher (precisely: the first author must be either a student, or within 5 years of the completion of their highest degree). “NZMS Colloquium ANZIAM poster competition: some ideas for poster presentations” appeared in the NZMS Newsletter 112 (August 2011), 24-25.
- $370, NZMS member
- $420, NZMS non-member/late registration
- $220, student/retired NZMS member
- $255, student/retired non-member/late registration
To join the NZMS please refer here.